Saturday, May 18, 2019

My apology to customers who have sent me inquiries

*-----------------------------------------------------------*
Hello everyone! Barn Stormer here.

We have opened a new English blog page.


Click and check our new blog!!

Thank you very much : )
*-----------------------------------------------------------*


Hello everyone! Barn Stormer here.

We have been posting lots of information on several SNS.

The good news is that we have been getting lots of inquiries from many countries,

and bad news is that we can't keep up with dealing with those inquiries.

I've been trying hard, but I might have been rude by not replying.

Pleased accept my sincere apologies.




I would appreciate your gentle patience.

The most FAQ is the size spec, but we have no way to give it until the products are on the market.

Please accept my deepest apologies again regarding the size spec.

Check our website for online shopping

Until next time...













No comments:

Post a Comment