Friday, May 17, 2019

JELADO 44 Denim Vintage Finish

*-----------------------------------------------------------*
Hello everyone! Barn Stormer here.

We have opened a new English blog page.


Click and check our new blog!!

Thank you very much : )
*-----------------------------------------------------------*


Hello everyone! Barn Stormer here.

Let me introduce a 44 Denim vintage finish from JELADO.



Price: 34800 yen + tax

Color: Fade Indigo

Size: M / XXL













I'm trying on size XXL.

You might think that XXL is huge, but when I try them on, I feel as if I'm trying size 34 on as they are hardly washed.

This leather patch is another reason that I feel XXL is not that big when I try them on.



When this patch gets cracked, it would be loose about a inch.

So, I guess adaptive size of M would be 30 to 32 inches,

and XXL would be 34 to 36 inches.


Now, let's have a look them in detail.













So many processes are done!

The price would be reasonable for these processes.

Check our website for online shopping

Until next time...













No comments:

Post a Comment