Tuesday, October 17, 2017

JELADO 66 Denim


Hello everyone! BarnStormer here.

Let me introduce my new denim, which I started wearing since a week ago.



JELADO 66 Denim

Height 165 cm Weight 50 kg Size 28 inches




As you can see in its name, they are made based on the image of 66 model.

The front rise is deep and the beautifully tapered cut is very stylish.




The fabric is 13.5 oz American Memphis cotton.

They are quite solid, so you can get a lot of wrinkles as you wear.




Pockets are bigger than the original ones to make it easy to put a wallet.

The stitch on the pockets are so cool! I love it!




Red tab on the pocket



Paper patch that is as same as the original 66 model



Anyway, they are so comfortable.

I'm looking forward to seeing how its aging is going.



Check our website for online shopping





Until next time..













No comments:

Post a Comment