Sunday, September 29, 2019

COLIMBO Antwerp Sport Shirt

*-----------------------------------------------------------*
Hello everyone! Barn Stormer here.

We have opened a new English blog page.


Click and check our new blog!!

Thank you very much : )
*-----------------------------------------------------------*

Hello everyone! Barn Stormer here.

Rugby World cup starts this week!

So, let me introduce an Antwerp sport shirt from COLIMBO.



Price: 17280 yen

Model: Height 181 cm Weight 84 kg Trying size XL on



I was imagining the moment when Japan won the game!





I wish I could go to see the game...

Well, I should sit down in front of TV at home with a glass of beer.

All black one is also available.



Check our website for online shopping

Until next time...














No comments:

Post a Comment