Saturday, September 9, 2017

CUSHMAN Low cut Sneakers


Hello everyone! BarnStormer here.

Let me introduce Low cut sneakers from CUSHMAN.

I've bought them for myself and been wearing everyday.

I fell in love at first sight with all white ones.



I know they are pretty expensive, but you can wear them in any season and wear

them for a long time.

As they have heels about 1.2 cm height, even if you wear long length trousers,

you wouldn't have to worry about the hem touching the ground.




when they get dirty, the best way is to wash them with some tooth paste using a

used tooth brush.

"It gives a good taste when they get dirty!", which is also a good opinion.




They are the most comfortable sneakers I've ever worn with very soft and puffy insoles.

They are very good for me to work in the shop.

They are in standard shape like sneakers from CONVERSE, which can go well with

any type of clothes.


Price: 14904 yen




Check our website for online shopping




Until next time...











No comments:

Post a Comment