Monday, July 24, 2017

RAINBOW COUNTRY Horsehide Tote Bag


Hello everyone! BarnStormer here.

It's been a year since I started using a horsehide tote bag from 

RAINBOW COUNTRY.



Before





After






I've been using it everyday when I commute.

It goes well with any coordinate I choose.

It's also a right size and easy to carry, so I'd love to use it for a long time.

The reason why it's so shiny is because I used a whole bottle of Mustang P water.

You might tell me off if you are the one of leather lovers...

I haven't put any oil since, but it still remains...

Well, I love it so much as it is now so I have no regret.

Our steady customers say 'It's good!", which makes me very happy.

You can change tanned leather into so many different faces depending on your

life style and how you treat it.

Why don't you try a tanned leather tote bag instead of black or brown ones to

enjoy its aging?





Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment