Monday, May 22, 2017

BUZZ RICKSON’S HOODED PULLOVER JACKET BR11703A

 

Hello everyone! BarnStormer here.
 
The temperature keeps changing a lot in this season, we highly recommend this Denim hooded
 
pullover from BUZZ RICKSON'S
 
 
 



 
 
Our staff seems to be busy, so I'm taking my picture by myself wearing my own jacket.
 

 

When I wear this pullover, I tend to choose a pair of cino or military tasted trousers.

If you choose to wear a red or yellow checked shirt inside, it's going to be a good springish accent.

When it gets warmer, it is also goes well with a pair of short lengthen trousers.

The sleeves are long, we can alterate the length straight away as you requested.

During the World war II, the hooded pull over jackets were supplied to the soldiers who were dealing

with the gun powder.

It has an adjuster on the hemline and a doubled flap on the chest that makes the jacket

wind-resistance design.

Price: 25704yen


Untill next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment